Momentum Suite Automate provides a good experience for those who do not have enough software development knowledge. However, in some cases you may need to develop steps, in this case, you can use your favorite IDE using GitLab integration support.
2. Under the Integrations tab, click the GitLab icon.
3. After clicking, a pop-up gives you information about the integration, comes up. Click Integrate on it.
4. Fulfill your HostUrl. (For cloud edition please type https://gitlab.com/ )
5. Fulfill your AccessToken. For cloud edition please generate and get your personal access token from this URL “https://gitlab.com/-/profile/personal_access_tokens“
6. Personal access token generation:
- Name: momentum
- Expires at: 10 years
- Scopes: Check ALL permission levels
- Click Personal Access Token
7. Fulfill your Master Branch name. For cloud edition please type “main“. But some on-premise versions may still have the default branch “master”. In this field, write what the default branch name is when you create a new GitLab repository.
In order to make GitLab integration, you need to make a change in your current project or create a new project. Adding a new Step or reordering steps is necessary for the creation of the new GitLab project.
C. In Summary
- Integrate your MomentumSuite account with your Gitlab account as mentioned above.
- If any step code is changed or a new step is added, you will see that it is created if you do not have a Momentum Gitlab project.
This is our IP address and domain.
console.momentumsuite.com / 18.104.22.168
We expect Gitlab integration to run smoothly when access is authorized from the above IP.